The State Office of Victim/Witness Assistance (OVWA) is available 24 hours a day to provide support and services for witnesses of homicide and for the victim’s family members.
Victim/Witness Services Include:
- Crisis intervention and support,
- Death notification,
- Orientation into the criminal justice system,
- Case status and disposition,
- Court advocacy services,
- Employer, school, landlord and creditor intervention,
- Property return assistance,
- Assistance with Victim Impact Statements
- Parole notification
Contact the Office of Victim/Witness Assistance at (603)271-3671
Learn more at the NH Attorney General’s website.