New Hampshire Legal Assistance offers legal assistance to seniors (persons age 60 or older) through their Justice in Aging Project.
Common legal proglems facing NH seniors: read this question/answer guide from the Justice in Aging Project.
Topics covered in the guide:
- consumer contracts, debt collection, utility shutoff, drivers license
- healthcare, Medicare, Medicaid
- housing, real estate, landlord/tenant, mobile home parks
- domestic, support, debts of a spouse, divorce, financial exploitation
- estate planning, probate, wills, joint ownership, trusts, power of attorney
updated: February 2021