New Hampshire Legal Aid

Legal Information, Referrals, and Pro Se Assistance
Home » Self-Help Guides » Consumer » Consumer Protection in New Hampshire » What To Do If You Have A Complaint

What To Do If You Have A Complaint

Printer-friendly version

If you think you have been victimized by an "unfair or deceptive act" or an unfair method of competition, first address your complaint to the seller, individual, or business who sold you the item or service. Address your complaint to the manager or president of the company. This will often get the results you want. If you are still unable to obtain satisfaction, you may sue the business directly and/or file a written complaint with the Consumer Protection and Antitrust Bureau of the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office. The Bureau will evaluate your complaint and advise you of what action, if any, it will take.

‹ Online Scams

Private Suits ›

New Hampshire Bar Association

Did you find what you need?

Please help us help you. Take our quick survey.