New Hampshire Legal Aid

Legal Information, Referrals, and Pro Se Assistance
Home » Self-Help Guides » Unemployment Insurance

Unemployment Insurance

Printer-friendly version

New Hampshire Employment Security

If you lost your job, contact the New Hampshire Employment Security (NHES) or call 1-800-852-3400. NHES is a state agency that provides unemployment compensation benefits, job training and placement if you are eligible.

Have you been denied unemployment insurance?

Read New Hampshire Legal Assistance's pamphlet called "What to Do? A Worker's Guide" to walk you through the appeals process if you are denied unemployment insurance.

If you have legal questions about your unemployment case, apply online or call 1-800-639-5290.

July, 2015
Legal Advice & Referral Center

Did you find what you need?

Please help us help you. Take our quick survey.