Los Servicios Legales de New Hampshire

Información Legal, Referidos, y Ayuda para Personas que se Representan a sí Mismos
Portal » Node » Enforcing Protective Orders from Other States

Enforcing Protective Orders from Other States

Printer-friendly version

If you have a protective order from another state, you can protect yourself by going to any Family Division Court or District Court in New Hampshire to file a copy of this order. The clerk will treat this protective order the same as a New Hampshire protective order, and will make a copy of the order available to the police.

If you call to report you have been abused, followed, threatened or intimidated, be sure to tell the police you have a protective order from another state.

Your New Hampshire order should be enforceable in other states as well.

Carry any protective order that you have with you at all times.


If English is your second language or you don’t speak any English, you have a right to request an interpreter to assist you with the police and in any court proceedings. Make sure to let the police and/or the court know that you need an interpreter to help you.

March 16, 2017

¿Ha podido encontrar lo que quería?

Ayúdanos para que pudiéramos ayudar a los demás.
Toma nuestro
cuestionario corto.