Los Servicios Legales de New Hampshire

Información Legal, Referidos, y Ayuda para Personas que se Representan a sí Mismos
Portal » Node » Small Claims Court

Small Claims Court

Printer-friendly version

What types of cases should I file in Small Claims Court?

If you are owed $10,000 or less or are seeking damages for $10,000 or less you need to file in your local NH District Court, Small Claims Division.

The New Hampshire Judicial Branch Website provides basic small claims information, and information about the Small Claims Collection Process  and Mediation-- which is voluntary for claims under $5,000 and mandatory for claims over $5,000.

File your small claims electronically.

All small claims must be filed electronically. Learn more about E-filing or E-File your small claim electronically.

April, 2016
Legal Advice & Referral Center

¿Ha podido encontrar lo que quería?

Ayúdanos para que pudiéramos ayudar a los demás.
Toma nuestro
cuestionario corto.