COVID has caused problems in most people's lives.
Are you facing eviction, unemployment, or foreclosure? Do you need help paying rent, utilities, or your mortgage? Go to our special COVID section for the latest news, information, and where to get help.
Get help filling out certain forms and letters
Answer a set of questions, and get the form or letter you need with instructions that tell you what to do next and a link to more information about your legal issue. Download, email, or do both to get your final document
The documents you can create are:
- a letter to a debt collector asking them to stop contacting you,
- a letter to a debt collector or creditor telling them you are judgment proof,
- a letter to a prior landlord asking them to return your security deposit,
- an Appearance form for a tenant who is being evicted,
- an Answer and Request for Continuance for a tenant who is being evicted because they withheld rent,
- a letter to your landlord asking them to make repairs or fix conditions in your home.
Our friends at Illinois Legal Aid Online have been helping us – if you notice their name in the address box of your browser, do not be alarmed; you really are in the right place.
We help low-income people find free legal help for their problems in New Hampshire. We offer information, advice, legal representation, or referral to the right source of help to those who qualify for services. This website is a cooperative effort of New Hampshire's Legal Services.
Read our Self-Help Guides on a range of topics to find information about your legal questions.
Read our Get Help page to find out who we help, what we do, and how to apply.