Child Tax Credit
Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Use the IRS' EITC Assistant to find out if you can get the Earned Income Tax Credit this year and how much you might get.
Where Can I Get IRS Tax Forms?
- Current Forms & Pubs - Latest revision of Forms Instructions, and Publications in PDF format.
- Prior Year Forms & Pubs - Past revisions of Forms, Instructions, and Publications in PDF format.
- Accessible Forms & Pubs - The most popular tax forms and publications for screen readers and Braille output
Where can I get help doing my taxes?
IRS Tax Help Locator Tool Type your zipcode into the tax help locator tool on the IRS website. It will find tax help centers that are free to taxpayers who qualify.
Notes/News: New Hampshire offers tax relief to low-income filers for some or all of their state education property tax through its Low and Moderate Income Taxpayers Property Tax Relief program. The relief is not a credit; instead it is a direct payment by the state to qualified filers. The rebate is not available to renters, and is calculated based on the filer’s income, city or town, and value of their home. For more information on this program see: the Department of Revenue Administration Low and Moderate Income Homeowners Property Tax Relief
Am I Responsible For Taxes Owed by My Spouse or Former Spouse?
Innocent Spouse Relief:
- Find out if you claim claim Innocent Spouse Relief - Explore if you are an Eligible Innocent Spouse
- Apply for Innocent Spouse Relief
IRS Tax Problems
Where to get help with tax problems (in English). The Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) offers free help to fix tax problems that you have not been able to fix on your own. The worst thing you can do is nothing at all!
What If I Am Not Eligible For a Social Security Number, Can I Get a Taxpayer Identification Number?
Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers for those who want to safely file a tax return but do not have a valid social security number. Form W-7, Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, must include original documentation such as passports and birth certificates, or certified copies of these documents by the issuing agency. Notarized or Apostilled copies of documentation will not be accepted. Read answers to common questions about ITIN on IRS webpage General ITIN Information.
What do I need to know as a taxpayer?
The Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) provides useful tax information including news and updates, ways TAS helps taxpayers, and important information about tax topics and rights. It has helpful information on free tax preparation, tax credits, identify theft, and videos on important tax topics.
Lista de formularios y publicaciones para contribuyentes