New Hampshire Legal Aid

Legal Information, Referrals, and Pro Se Assistance
Home » Self-Help Guides » Housing / Foreclosure / Eviction

Funded in part by: 


Apply for Legal Services

Apply online for free help with criminal annulment and other legal services, or call:

  • 1 (877) 399-9995 for help with foreclosure.
  • 1 (800) 639-5290 for other civil legal services.