- If you are at risk or in crisis, 24/7 help is available:
- The New Hampshire Statewide Addiction Crisis Line 1-844-711-HELP (4357)
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Mental Health Crisis Intervention Services are also available 24/7 by calling your local hospital or community mental health center.
- New Hampshire Alcohol and Drug Treatment Locator
- New Hampshire Insurance Department
Call: 1-800-852-3416 for help with your appeal.
- The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA)
Mental Health and Addiction Resources
Did you find what you need?
Please help us help you. Take our quick survey.