New Hampshire Legal Aid

Legal Information, Referrals, and Pro Se Assistance
Home » Self-Help Guides » Criminal Annulment » NH Annulment

NH Annulment

Wed, 01/20/2016 - 14:13 -- bregan
Printer-friendly version

Removal of a Criminal Record in New Hampshire

These pages are meant to help you determine whether you can remove an arrest or a conviction in New Hampshire from your criminal record. The court's word for this is annulment.


LARC strongly encourages you to read all of the information in these pages and to seek legal assistance before asking the court to annul a prior conviction. The risk is, if the court denies your request, you might have to wait three years before trying again.  Even if you think your request is correct, we strongly encourage you to review your case with an attorney.

Please read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on criminal annulments in New Hampshire to help determine whether you are eligible and to learn about the court's annulment process.  


Contact LARC for help. Call 1-855-757-6700 or apply online.



Did you find what you need?

Please help us help you. Take our quick survey.